The sensor mounting arm is used to mount wind sensors off of a tubular tower so they can be in free flowing air. The arm holds the sensors over three feet away from the tower.
- Heavy duty construction
- 18 gauge steel tube and 1/8" thick steel mounting plate
- Powder coated to resist rust
- Stainless steel hardware
- Precision laser cut mounting plates
- Anti-vibration "nylock" lock nuts
- Accommodates towers and masts with pipe sizes 1.5" to 4" (2" to 4.5" measured outer diameter)
Kit Mounting Arm
The mounting arm is provided in an unassembled form to save you shipping costs. Assembly is straight forward and will take most users less than 30 minutes. The kit includes a 5/32" hex (Allen) wrench. The only other tool needed for assembly is an adjustable spanner (Crescent wrench), however we recommend that you have an SAE socket set.
An anemometer mounted below a Southwest Wind Power Whisper generator.
Mounting arm bracket for tubular towers
The sensor mounting arm is used to mount our 6500 anemometer off of a tubular tower so it can be in free flowing air. The arm holds the sensor over three feet away from the tower. Anemometer and mounting PVC pipe are not included with the mounting arm. Arm is provided in kit form to save shipping cost.