Frequently Asked Questions
Crane Logger Trouble Shooting
- Why doesn't it get signal?
- The cabu unit requires that the antenna is unobstructed. A lot of times, the reason for no signal on the unit stems from the antenna falling down behind your seat. Check to make sure that the antenna is visible.
- Why is the cabu fan running at all times?
- The fan is used to cool the components inside the cabu unit. A lot of times the fan will be blocked by an object causing no air to flow into the unite. Make sure that the fan is unobstructed.
- How do I see wind conditions from my phone?
- Live conditions can be found at link
- How much does this cost?
- The Crane Logger and in-cab display are incredibly feature rich. Due to the many options and customizations, the price can vary. If you would like a quote you can either:
- Call Us At: +1-507-454-2727
- Email Us At: email@example.com
- Do I have to install this myself?
- We actually recommend that you have us install the cranelogger unit. You can find more information on our services page.